Skyler Wiens is an Associate in the firm’s General Trial practice group. He focuses on cases involving vehicular torts, insurance fraud, personal injury, wrongful death, and premises liability litigation.
- Banker Lopez Gassler P.A., Fort Myers, FL
Associate, September 2021 – present
Law Clerk, August 2020 to September 2020
Summer Intern, May 2020 to August 2020
- Florida Department of Professional Business Regulation, Tallahassee, FL
Legal Clerk for the Arbitration Section of the Division of Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes, July 2019 to April 2020
- Bernardo Injury Law, Fort Myers, FL
Legal Intern, May 2019 to July 2019
Presentations and Publications
- Research Assistant with the Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program. “Vehicle Stops and Racial Profiling”, by Dr. Miltonette Olivia Craig, J.D.
- The Florida Bar
- Lee County Bar
- Lee County Legal Aid Society