Kaila B. Preston practices in the firm’s General Trial Practice Group, with experience handling a variety of civil litigation matters, including automobile negligence, premises liability, negligent security, wrongful death, construction defect, and various other tort claims.
- Banker Lopez Gassler P.A., Tampa, FL
Associate, September 2022 to Present
Law Clerk, November 2021 to September 2022
Summer Intern, June 2021 to August 2021
- United States’ Attorneys Office, Middle District of Florida, Tampa, FL
Intern, January 2021 to April 2021
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, Tampa, FL
Judicial Intern to the Honorable Charlene Edwards Honeywell, May 2020 to August 2020
- Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A., Clearwater, FL
Law Clerk, August 2019 to April 2020
Presentations and Publications
- Kaila Preston, Comment, Overcoming Gerrymandering: Analyzing Past Approaches and Looking to Automation to Overcome Bias and Cognitive Limitations in Florida, 50 STETSON L. REV. 4 (2021).
- The Florida Bar