Donald S. Bennett practices in the area of workers’ compensation and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Act–both in the trial and appellate phases. He exclusively practices in defense of employers, carriers, and servicing agents.
- Banker Lopez Gassler P.A., Tampa, FL
Shareholder, November 2008 to Present
- Fowler White Boggs Banker P.A., Tampa, FL
Attorney, June 1987 to October 2008
Presentations and Publications
- Frequent Lecturer and Manual Author, National Business Institute, Inc.
- Frequent Lecturer and Manual Author, Sterling Educational Services, Inc.
- Frequent Lecturer and Manual Author, Lorman Educational Services, Inc.
- Ethics and Professionalism Panelist, Florida Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference
- Ethics and Professionalism Moderator, Florida Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference
- Lecturer, Florida Workers’ Compensation Forum, Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar: Executive Council, Workers’ Compensation Section (1996-99); Representative at All Bar Conference, 1992
- Hillsborough County Bar Association