Bradley E. Powers has experience in medical malpractice litigation, auto liability, general liability, professional liability, construction litigation, insurance bad faith litigation and general insurance litigation. Mr. Powers is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by The Florida Bar and in Civil Trial Advocacy with the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Banker Lopez Gassler P.A., Tampa, FL
Shareholder, November 2008 to Present
- Fowler White Boggs Banker P.A., Tampa, FL
Attorney, June 1984 to October 2008
Presentations and Publications
Frequently speaks to various groups regarding: civil trial procedure and techniques; insurance claims handling; general insurance; and trial law issues.
- The Florida Bar, Lecturer
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Lecturer
- American Board of Trial Advocates: President, Tampa Bay Chapter, 2006
- The Florida Bar: Chairman, Executive Council, Trial Lawyers Section, 2007
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association: Community Service Award 1999
- Hillsborough County Bar Association: Board of Directors, 1995, 2005 – 2008; Mediators & Arbitrators section; Construction Law section; Health Care Law section; Trial Lawyers section – recipient of the “In The Trenches Award” 2013
- International Association of Defense Council