Amy Currotto is an Associate in the firm’s General Trial Practice Group. Ms. Currotto began her career working in the halls of United States Congress in Washington D.C., where she focused on a wide array of issues including policy impacting Floridians. Her practice now focuses on first party, insurance coverage, and personal injury litigation.
- Banker Lopez Gassler P.A., Tampa, FL
Associate, February 2023 to Present
- Butler Weihmuller Katz & Craig, Tampa, FL
Associate, July 2022 to January 2023
- Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry, St. Petersburg, FL
Associate, May 2022 to July 2022
- Merlin Law Group, Tampa, FL
Associate, April 2020 to May 2022
- World Bank Group, Washington D.C.
Law Clerk, May 2018 to August 2018
- Office of Congressman Charlie Crist, Washington D.C.
Legislative Intern, May 2017 to August 2017
- United Nations Cultural Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization – Center for Peace, Washington D.C.
Intern, May 2016 to August 2016
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association: Chair of the Property Insurance Litigation Committee
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar: Board Member for the Trial and Litigation Committee